Thursday, February 4, 2010

i finally grabbed a sample of ole henriksens walnut complexion scrub. i had tried it one day while strolling through the aisles and it had amazing results on a small part of my hand, so i was excited to try it all over my face. its a very smooth lotion-like cream with bits of walnut shell. with just a little bit of water the lotion-like cream changed into a foam. it only took about 1/8th of a tsp to cover my face. i massaged into my face and ahhhhhh-mazing. my face had smaller pores when i was done, my skin was baby butt smooth, but as expected my face its red and splotchy. hopefully this wont continue tomorrow..

i got new makeup today! :D i got benefits new concealer/primer "stay dont stray." also benefits new blush "sugarbomb" and cliniques new mascara, "high lenghts" ill try all three tomorrow & let you know the reviews, but just from looking cliniques mascara looks so neat! the brush is unlike anything ive ever seen! the brush is a one sided brush with a curve. im super excited to try it tomorrow!


i also started the miracle worker retinoid pads but i doubt ill see anything to report for a few weeks. if & when i do, ill let you know. im so excited for the sugarbomb. ive needed a new blush for awhile, but as always, i was too cheap to buy one & instead just waited for a new one to be released i guess my cheap-ness paid off. i didnt do anything fun with my makeup today, because i didnt think i had to work. little did i know my manager had switched the schedule, and as i was on the way out the door with my bf who was treating my to mani & pedis followed by house hunting i was called & told that i was needed at work :( normally i love my job but real estate & pedi's vs working with no customers for 4 hours... yeah lets just say i was not happy to be at work.

any other news? kim kardashians perfume came out. whats it smell like you ask? gardenias. thats pretty much it. if youve ever smelled michael kors orignal scent than youve smelled this. its pretty much the same perfume only kors doesnt have the end fruity note. very disappointed. was i more than a little disappointed that this "voluptuous" fragrances photo shoot ended with extremely airbrushed thighs? perhaps. ah c'est la vie. ill update tomorrow on the new products.



:)



No comments:

Post a Comment