Saturday, January 30, 2010

mission statement

After years of clown-like cheeks & eyebrow high blue mishaps, i found myself fed up with trying to look couture. although ive always had a passion for any artistic expression, especially those dealing with ones appearance, makeup didnt seem come to me quite as naturally as pen & paper or paint with oils had. after a few years of trying, and failing, i decided to stick to eye liner & some mascara.

recently i was given the opportunity to work for a leading company in the cosmetic market. slowly but surely im trying to train myself the right way to apply make up starting from a cleaning & moisturizing regimen to chic day & night looks. and being that ive been given the industry at my finger tips i figured i would share my personal opinions & adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment